Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Probe This!

Aliens and UFOs are basically a religion to many people. These folks are prepared to believe, even in the absence of any solid evidence. Not that I blame these people.

It would be nice to think that someone, somewhere knew what the heck was going on in the universe. Cause it's pretty darned obvious that nobody here on Earth does.

Dimland has come funny alien-related t-shirts.


If a lot of people believe something it must be true.



Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil...greys.



I was abducted by aliens and all I got was an anal probing.


-----------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote for the
Wacky Shirt of the Month!

2 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

Hey! Thanks for the nice mention in your blog. If I'm not mistaken, yours was the site that gave "If a lot of people..." an honorable mention a few years ago. I'll have to get some new stuff out soon. Thanks again. Jim dimland.blogspot.com

9:24 AM  
Blogger Just4yucks said...

jim, thanks for pointing that out. I had thought that Anxietees.com had just disappeared. I updated the August 2002 WSOTM page to reflect your new store information. Can't wait to see the new stuff.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home